[icinga-users] Icinga mobile setup

Jannis Moßhammer jannis.mosshammer at netways.de
Fri Feb 24 09:39:28 CET 2012

Hi,

make install does not only copy lib/sencha, but also the deploy version of the javascript.
if you want other default credentials you have at this time use make compile :

The INSTALL file found under doc/ explains how to do this:
https://git.icinga.org/?p=icinga-mobile.git;a=blob_plain;f=doc/INSTALL;hb=HEAD

if you want to use a more readable (but also bigger and unoptimized) file you can also use compile-debug.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Jannis

Am 23.02.2012 um 20:21 schrieb Joseph L. Casale:

> I raised issue #2313 which stated only ./icinga-mobile/lib/sencha was copied during `make install`
> which leaves one unable to configure credentials as there is no IcingaConfiguration.js referenced
> in https://wiki.icinga.org/display/howtos/Setting+up+icinga-mobile
>
> It was updated to suggest this is not required? So how is the intended default behavior carried out?
>
> Thanks,
> jlc

Jannis Moßhammer
Software Developer

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nürnberg HRB18461

http://www.netways.de | jannis.mosshammer at netways.de