[icinga-users] Error: Could not stat() command file '/var/lib/icinga/rw/icinga.cmd'!

Frank Allison FrankAllison at bettcher.com
Sun Mar 4 14:42:34 CET 2012

Update my Ubuntu Server this morning and now I get this error when I try to acknowledge a notification.  Any suggestions on how to correct?  The Web Portal loads OK.  I am not a power linux user.

Thanks,

Frank

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, deleting this message from your computer, and destroying any copies.