[icinga-users] Creating custom views

Devdas Bhagat devdas.bhagat at booking.com
Thu Mar 8 16:48:12 CET 2012

I'm trying to write a cronk to display customised views of monitored
hosts in an IFrame.

My current approach is to create a hostgroup of the team name, and then
look for all systems/services in that hostgroup.

I can create a custom view as required from the web UI. However, when I
get the URL for this view, and try to load it in the browser, it loads
up a blank page with no filter applied.

The URL I get is:
http://icinga/icinga-web/modules/web/customPortal/cr_base=f|hostgroup_name-operator_0=50;f|hostgroup_name-value_1=$team;/groupDir=ASC/groupField=instance/template=icinga-open-problems-template/crname=gridOpenProblemsView/title=Open%20problems%20for%20$team/

Suggestions?

Devdas Bhagat