[icinga-users] Are icinga timeperiods holiday safe?

Uwe Schuerkamp uwe.schuerkamp at nionex.net
Wed Mar 14 15:20:01 CET 2012

Hi folks,

we're running icinga 1.4.x compiled from source. With Easter looming
on the horizon I was wondering if it's now safe to use holiday enabled
timeperiods over easter as I seem to remember a long-standing bug in
previous icinga / nagios versions what could cause normal check
schedules not to be picked up again when a holiday like easter monday
ended.

All the best & thanks in advance for your comments,

Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann AG