[icinga-users] Error: Could not stat() command file '/var/lib/icinga/rw/icinga.cmd'!

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Sun Mar 4 15:09:03 CET 2012

On 04.03.2012 14:42, Frank Allison wrote:

> Update my Ubuntu Server this morning and now I get this error when I
> try to acknowledge a notification.  Any suggestions on how to
> correct?  The Web Portal loads OK.  I am not a power linux user.

as the path indicates that you are using a somewhat packaged version
(which one btw?), the error is probably sourcing from a missing
dpkg-stateoverride as described in the README.debian (as the ubuntu
packages are imported from debian upstream).

https://wiki.icinga.org/display/howtos/Setting+up+Icinga+with+IDOUtils+on+Ubuntu
see the "Install" section.

email:     michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
phone:     +43 1 4277 14359