[icinga-users] Action/Notes URL and icinga-web 1.6.2

Jannis Moßhammer jannis.mosshammer at netways.de
Tue Mar 6 12:23:17 CET 2012

Hi,

as it was possible before and now isn't, I would say it's a bug.
I already opened a bug in our Bugtracker: https://dev.icinga.org/issues/2404

Regards,

Jannis

Am 06.03.2012 um 08:33 schrieb <Jacques.Mineur at drv-bund.de> <Jacques.Mineur at drv-bund.de>:

> Hi,
>
> i've installed icinga-web 1.6.2 yesterday and i like the new info box  (as
> in tackle).
>
> But the fields 'action url' and 'notes url' are no more clickable.
>
> In the old info box (before 1.6.2), the action url was clickable and we
> used it to show other HTML pages outside from icinga-web. We are now
> missing it.
>
> Is it possible to do it clickable again ? Is it a bug or feature ?
>
> Jacques

Jannis Moßhammer
Software Developer

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nürnberg HRB18461

http://www.netways.de | jannis.mosshammer at netways.de