[icinga-users] Windows Active Directory for Icinga-web user management

Maarten Minnebo leegaert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:09:13 CET 2012

Thanks for replying Assaf.

I've installed Icinga with yum so I suppose I got the latest versions. I'm
using the web 2.0 version of Icinga.

Commands used to install Icinga are:

   - *yum -y install icinga*
   - *yum -y install icinga-idoutils icinga-gui icinga-api icinga-doc
   nagios-plugins*
   - *yum -y install php php-cli php-pear php-xmlrpc php-xsl php-pdo php-gd
   php-ldap php-mysql perl-Locale-PO
   http://wiki.nikoforge.org/download/icinga/icinga-rpm.oetken.cc/icinga-web-1.6.1-1.el6.noarch.rpm
   *

FTR, I did the installation yesterday.