[icinga-users] Are icinga timeperiods holiday safe?

Russell Van Tassell russell at geekoncall.net
Thu Mar 15 00:58:39 CET 2012

Was is this bug, or another that's looming out there? (this may seem to be
pseudo-related to the DST time changes, as well?)

   - https://dev.icinga.org/issues/1782

I think it's the same, though? (ie. re-scheduling of non 24x7 services)
Mailing list from a little over a year ago, now...

   -
   http://www.mail-archive.com/icinga-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00703.html