[icinga-users] Are icinga timeperiods holiday safe?

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Thu Mar 15 10:30:50 CET 2012

Uwe Schuerkamp wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 04:58:39PM -0700, Russell Van Tassell wrote:
>
>> I think it's the same, though? (ie. re-scheduling of non 24x7 services)
>> Mailing list from a little over a year ago, now...
>>

>>     -
>>     http://www.mail-archive.com/icinga-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00703.html
>>
> Yep, that's the one... any ideas wether this problem has been solved
> in the meantime?

when a bug is open and not updated, this normally means that either the
problem is not reproducable, or more feedback needed. that being said, i
can't reproduce the issue, not even by a manual trigger/test in order to
implement a solving strategy.

email:  michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
phone:  +43 1 4277 14359
mobile: +43 664 60277 14359