[icinga-users] Installation fails

Matthew Brooks matthew at sonomatechpartners.com
Sun Mar 25 03:06:25 CEST 2012

> On 25/03/2012, at 7:31 AM, Assaf Flatto wrote:
>
> > please provide the error itself, it is hard to know what the error is ,
> > and without that help you resolve it.
> >

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 15:31, bjoyce <bjoyce at suncoastcc.qld.edu.au>wrote:

> The usage error I get is exactly the same as the error when you type in
> htpasswd with no arguments.

[[The above has been reordered because of your top post.]]

Paraphrasing the error by saying it's the same error as some other error
still doesn't actually tell us what the error is and prevents anyone from
actually providing any solid help. If you need assistance, please include
the actual error.

Thanks,
Matthew