[icinga-users] Showlog.cgi not present in Debian backport packages?

Alexander Wirt formorer at formorer.de
Mon Mar 26 17:36:52 CEST 2012

Gauthier DOUCHET schrieb am Monday, den 26. March 2012:

> Hello,
>
> I installed Icinga 1.6.1 through Debian backports with deb
> http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main in
> /etc/apt/sources.lists.d
> Then I installed with aptitude -t squeeze-backports install icinga
> icinga-cgi icinga-core icinga-doc icinga-idoutils
> Version installed: 1.6.1-2~bpo60+1
>
> All is working, but I just see the showlog.cgi is missing in
> /usr/lib/cgi-bin/icinga.
> Do you know is there is a problem for these icinga packages?
even if this is not the backport list:

dpkg -L icinga-cgi |grep showl
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/icinga/showlog.cgi

ii  icinga-cgi     1.6.1-2~bpo60+ host and network monitoring system - CGI
scr

the problem is local to your installation. The packages have this file.

Alex - Maintainer of the debian icinga packages