[icinga-users] Icinga IDOmod and two databases

Serge Noiraud Serge.Noiraud at bull.net
Wed Feb 27 11:08:34 CET 2013

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible :
I have several sites with icinga and icinga-web working correctly.
I have one central icinga site with icinga-web.

I would like to aggregate all the remote sites on my central site.

So I tried the following :
On the remote icinga site I configure the standard idomod broker and
another one with my central site.
All is working correctly except only the last idomod started collects
information.
If I change the order, the other idomod collects information.
This means we can have only one DB. Exact ?

How can we do that ?
I don't want to use the obsess mode.

--

Serge Noiraud

Les logiciels libre, c'est mieux : Debian, Firefox, LibreOffice, ...
Tout ce qui n'est pas gratuit est perdu.

Développeur projet gramps : http://gramps-project.org/ et osm-gps-map :
http://nzjrs.github.com/osm-gps-map