[icinga-users] Icinga-Web: Resource could not be loaded - is the url correct?

Markus Frosch markus at lazyfrosch.de
Thu Feb 7 12:44:01 CET 2013

Hey Kai,
> This is what I get when I'm on the login page:

As said before please show me the logline from Apache's access.log,
the actual request uri should be different.

Also it helps when you have a look into the network debugging of your
browser (Network Tab in Firebug or Chromes Dev Tools) to pinpoint the
request that fails. Details about the Request headers would help too.

I don't have that kind of error for either squeeze or wheezy.

Regards
Markus

--
Markus Frosch