[icinga-users] Icinga-Web: Resource could not be loaded - is the url correct?

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:35:43 CET 2013

On 07.02.2013 12:44, Markus Frosch wrote:
> Hey Kai,
>> This is what I get when I'm on the login page:
>
> As said before please show me the logline from Apache's access.log,
> the actual request uri should be different.
>
> Also it helps when you have a look into the network debugging of your
> browser (Network Tab in Firebug or Chromes Dev Tools) to pinpoint the
> request that fails. Details about the Request headers would help too.
>
> I don't have that kind of error for either squeeze or wheezy.

i've already asked about the apache config, as well as old .htaccess
files. Did not get an answer there - thos would help getting an insight
on the system itsself.

Kind regards,

mail:     michael.friedrich at gmail.com
twitter:  https://twitter.com/dnsmichi
jabber:   dnsmichi at jabber.ccc.de
irc:      irc.freenode.net/icinga dnsmichi

icinga open source monitoring
position: lead core developer
url:      https://www.icinga.org