[icinga-users] notification command configuration

Simon Oosthoek soosthoek at nieuwland.nl
Fri Feb 8 12:06:24 CET 2013

On 02/06/2013 09:59 PM, Michael Friedrich wrote:
- snip -
Thanks for the explanation and pointers!

> 95% of the users don't need them, so they are disabled by default.

That sounds reasonable.

I suppose this is not or has not been considered a major problem so far ;-)

As an idea, wouldn't it be possible to solve this from within icinga,
which has direct access to the variables? I suppose it would be quite
some work, but it would allow e-mail templates to be customisable from
within the WUI, for example.

Cheers

Simon