[icinga-users] ICINGA local and remote service startup ................

Gerd Radecke wi2009i at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:34:26 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:56 AM, Nandkumar Kshirsagar <
nandkumar.kshirsagar at igate.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have installed and confiured ICINGA serve rand  remote machines (
> windows and linux ) . It is up and running well ... now
> I want to start or stop any service on icinga as well as remote mechines
> by using icinga monioring service ......
>

> Is there any way to do such kind of things ...
>

> Thanx & Regards,
> Nandkumar Kshirsagar.

Hi Nandkumar,

do you want to start or stop them on manual input or based on state
changes?  The second can be accomplished using event handlers and his
documented very well over here:
http://docs.icinga.org/latest/en/eventhandlers.html

Regards,
Gerd