[icinga-users] Configurator web front

Boogaard van den, Mark / Kuehne + Nagel / Veg ZI-IC Mark.vandenBoogaard at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Thu Feb 21 09:53:59 CET 2013

Hi Vicente,

You can try to use NConf (http://www.nconf.org/)
We also use this and it works great (after setting it up correctly ;-))
The only thing is that it isn't possible to add the "scripts" for the checks with this tool. Maybe you can use FTP for it.

If you have to authenticate via Active Directory Windows2008 domain controller please let me know. The default configuration didn't work for me. I did some modifications to some files which worked for me.

--
Best regards,

Mark van den Boogaard

On all our services the Physical Distribution Conditions <http://www.kn-portal.com/fileadmin/_public/documents/locations/europe/netherlands/PD_Conditions_PD_Group_2000.pdf>  (latest version) as deposited by Physical Distribution Group at the registry of the District Courts at Amsterdam and Rotterdam. A copy is also available on request. We may waive the arbitration clause. You can also observe or download these conditions at www.kuehne-nagel.com <http://www.kuehne-nagel.com/> .