[icinga-users] icinga-web - no data but summary shows correct information

Kai Timmer email at kaitimmer.de
Tue Feb 26 09:57:12 CET 2013

2013/2/25 Michael Friedrich <michael.friedrich at gmail.com>:
> - versions used

kait at zypresse:~$ sudo dpkg -l | grep icinga
ii  icinga                              1.7.1-5~bpo60+1
host and network monitoring system - metapackage
ii  icinga-cgi                          1.7.1-5~bpo60+1
host and network monitoring system - CGI scripts
ii  icinga-common                       1.7.1-5~bpo60+1
host and network monitoring system - support files
ii  icinga-core                         1.7.1-5~bpo60+1
host and network monitoring system - core files
ii  icinga-idoutils                     1.7.1-5~bpo60+1
host and network monitoring system - icinga-dataobjects support
ii  icinga-web                          1.7.1+dfsg2-6~bpo60+1
host and network monitoring system - modern web interface

> - idomod.cfg:config_output_options

kait at zypresse:/etc/icinga$ grep config_output_options idomod.cfg
config_output_options=2

> - which query is executed when you call that page (icinga wiki - icinga
> web testing)

Hm, I just activated the query logging. Now it is working fine. I
guess the clearcache.sh did the job for me.

Thanks, :)
Kai Timmer            | E-Mail: email at kaitimmer.de
Chemnitzer Linux-Tage | http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de