[icinga-users] Options in dealing with creating new alerts and disabling notifications

Sam Habash the at bestii.com
Tue Jan 8 22:26:55 CET 2013

All,

We're running Icinga 1.4.0 and were wondering if later versions had support for the
following features:

1)  If there was an option in the UI to enforce comments for disabling notifications
identical to the way this done with creating downtimes.  Once the notifications were
reenabled, the comments would be removed, which would avoid the laborious task of
doing it in seperate UI tasks.

2)  This is an effect of (1) For newly created alerts, if there was an option to tag
tag these alerts NEW in the UI, as these by default come up with notifications disabled.
Once notifications were enabled, the tag with disappear.

Thanks in advance for your consideration, and apologies if I missed something
obvious in the documentation to point me in the right direction.

Take care,

--Sam