[icinga-users] STATE_TYPE in grid template

David.Mikulski at materna.de David.Mikulski at materna.de
Fri Jan 11 15:04:15 CET 2013

Hello,

I've tried to inherit the Service Type ID to
icinga-open-problems-template.site.xml to filter only Hard States. This
is how I tried this:

<field name="state_type">
            <datasource>
                <parameter
name="field">STATE_TYPE</parameter>
            </datasource>
<display>
                <parameter name="visible">true</parameter>
                <parameter
name="label">StateType</parameter>
<parameter name="width">60</parameter>
<parameter name="Ext.grid.Column">
                    <parameter name="fixed">true</parameter>
                </parameter>
            </display>
<filter>
                <parameter name="enabled">false</parameter>
            </filter>
<order>
                <parameter name="enabled">false</parameter>
                <parameter name="default">false</parameter>
            </order>
        </field>

I think I don't get it. When I cutomize the templates for custom
external links followed the guide
https://wiki.icinga.org/display/Dev/ExternalLinks it works.

Would you kindly tell me how I can get the STATE_TYPE into the template,
please?

BR
David