[icinga-users] Add check via API

Daniel Vagg daniel.vagg at feedhenry.com
Mon Jan 14 11:14:47 CET 2013

Hi there,

I am wondering if it is possible now (I don't think it is) or might be in
the future to add a service-check to Icinga using the API? I had a look
around but couldn't find anything for adding checks, only querying results.

Kind Regards,
Dan

This email message is from FeedHenry Ltd. The email and any files
transmitted
with it are confidential and may also be privileged and intended solely for
the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized
direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
and
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received the email in
error
please notify postmaster at feedhenry.com.

FeedHenry Ltd., ArcLabs Research & Innovation Centre, Carriganore,
Waterford.
Registered in Ireland as Company Reg. Number: 458931.
http://www.feedhenry.com