[icinga-users] Downtime Still Sending Notifications

Ryan Frizzell ry.frizzell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:50:15 CET 2013

I've got a strange issue when i submit downtime for say 50 services, maybe
1/4 of them actually go into downtime. If I look at downtimes all the
services show up on that page in icinga however, if i look at the host's
services page, the downtime icon is not present. Yet the comment saying
that the host is in scheduled downtime is present.

I've turned on debugging in a couple of places but so far the only thing
i've managed to find is confirmation that external commands to schedule
downtime are being sent for all hosts/services.