[icinga-users] multi-parents icinga web

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:30:17 CET 2013

On 22.01.2013 11:16, Martin Jorge Bayo wrote:
> Thanks michael

one last note - i've talked with marius and jannis a while back about
the issue, and the main reason for not having implemented a fix for that
is simply, that we would need to rewrite the entire lib for drawing the
parent-child-relations - and sadly resources for that aren't available
on the team currently. though, if you know someone capable of writing a
patch, please ask him/her :)