[icinga-users] Downtime Still Sending Notifications

Ryan Frizzell ry.frizzell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:39:25 CET 2013

Michael,

When i submit downtime through the new ui. The command comes through in the
log as :

[1359581723] EXTERNAL COMMAND:
SCHEDULE_SVC_DOWNTIME;myhost.mydomain.com;service
process;1359585415;1359705600;1;0;7200;rfrizzell;accept my downtime already

its odd that a good portion of the hosts actually do go into downtime.

Regards,

Ryan