[icinga-users] Icinga-Web: Resource could not be loaded - is the url correct?

Markus Frosch markus at lazyfrosch.de
Thu Jan 31 22:12:30 CET 2013

Hey Kai,
> I did a default installation of icinga-web (with the debian package).
> It installs fine, I can log in. But the all I get is lots of "Resource
> could not be loaded - is the url correct?"-Errors.

I guess that error is trimmed down by MultiViews of Apache, could you
please track down the 404 in the access.log?

Looks like an error is caused by some resource that could not be loaded.

Do you have any addons installed into Icinga Web or modified the
configuration in a "uncommon way"?

Regards
Markus

--