[icinga-users] Excluse some services from sending alerts

Olivier Cortambert OCortambert at vizrt.com
Mon Mar 18 11:42:00 CET 2013

Hi,

I am getting a few alerts because NTP on some server returns a timeout and I also have some checks that I would like to set at critical state without firing an alarm.

I have try to find out how I can exclude some services from sending alarms but I could not find it in the doc.

Anyone can point me to the right direction?

Olivier Cortambert
Support & Installation Engineer

Vizrt Norway (Oslo)
Grev Wedels plass 5
0151 Oslo
Norway

M: +47 902 70 903 <tel:+47%20902%2070%20903>
olc at vizrt.com<mailto:olc at vizrt.com> / vizrt.com<http://www.vizrt.com/>

Follow Vizrt on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/vizrt>, Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/vizrt> and LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vizrt>
Find me on Skype<skype:olivework?call>

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you have received this email in error or are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and destroy this email and any attachments.