[icinga-users] .CONFIG ERROR! Start aborted icinga

Russell Van Tassell russell at geekoncall.net
Fri Mar 1 23:23:28 CET 2013

Very simply ... read the error message... it wants you to up up your
icinga.cfg file, and fix the token (a colon?) on line 18 of
/usr/local/icinga/etc/conf.d/icinga.cfg - this is a good time to open up
your source code control (you're using it for your configs, right?) and see
"what changed" in that file.

If you need more details, just read (again, look at the error message) the
log: /usr/local/icinga/var/icinga.chk

Hope that helps...
RVT