[icinga-users] Fwd: Getting error prompt to check log when get login with user = root

shyam sundar Keshari shyamrkg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:46:42 CET 2013

Hi,

Then extra line I need to be add for other non domain users like root .As
it is getting authenticate through internal .

and also mention the file location of this auth.xml as there are 2 file :

/etc/icinga-web/conf.d/auth.xml (presently I have configured here and also
given the details of file in last mail )

second is at path: /usr/share/icinga-web/app/modules/AppKit/config/auth.xml

Thanks in Advance

Thanks