[icinga-users] Icinga Web http authentication

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:26:33 CET 2013

On 21.03.2013 08:53, Aravind M D wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have configured icinga-web 1.8.2, installed the same using debmon
> package.
>
> ~# dpkg -l | grep icinga-web
> ii  icinga-web                          1.8.2-1~debmon70+1
> all          host and network monitoring system - modern web interface
> ii  icinga-web-pnp                      1.8.2-1~debmon70+1
> all          host and network monitoring system - PNP4Nagios web plugin
>
> There is one cronk for accessing icinga classic web interface. I have
> configured the username and password for the cronk on below file.
>
> /usr/share/icinga-web/app/modules/Cronks/config/cronks_misc.xml
>
> <ae:parameter name="ae:parameter">
>                       <ae:parameter
> name="url"><![CDATA[/icinga/]]></ae:parameter>
>                       <ae:parameter
> name="user">icingaadmin</ae:parameter>
>                       <ae:parameter name="password">admin</ae:parameter>
> </ae:parameter>

are you sure that the credentials are correct? the default password is
'icingaadmin' unless you changed it to something else.

mail:     michael.friedrich at gmail.com
twitter:  https://twitter.com/dnsmichi
jabber:   dnsmichi at jabber.ccc.de
irc:      irc.freenode.net/icinga dnsmichi

icinga open source monitoring
position: lead core developer
url:      https://www.icinga.org