[icinga-users] Icinga Web http authentication

Aravind M D aravind at linuz.in
Fri Mar 22 07:04:57 CET 2013

On 2013-03-21 19:13, Markus Frosch wrote:
>> Then why we are using the below parameters on configuration?
>>
>> <ae:parameter name="user">icingaadmin</ae:parameter>
>> <ae:parameter name="password">admin</ae:parameter>
>
> Well, interesting, it should actually work, but only when specifing a
> full URL.
>
>  Then it should replace "http://xxx [1]" with "http://user:pass@xxx".

Thanks Markus. I think that did the trick but I have not given username
and password on URL below settings was fine.

<ae:parameter name="ae:parameter">
                    <ae:parameter
name="url"><![CDATA[http://10.1.8.45/nagvis/]]></ae:parameter>
                    <ae:parameter name="user">imoc</ae:parameter>
                    <ae:parameter name="password">imoc</ae:parameter>
</ae:parameter>