[icinga-users] Issue with icinga-mobile after change of IP

Mikael.Schmidt at ixx.se Mikael.Schmidt at ixx.se
Fri Mar 29 22:25:57 CET 2013

Hi!

I'm not testing it from a mobile device, I'm testing it from a web browser
(both Safari and Chrome and they both worked previously). I am going to an
IP address, not name so DNS caching isn't the issue, if it was I wouldn't
get that error message with the same gray colour that's on the original
page.

Regards,
Mikael Schmidt