[icinga-users] Icinga2 pnp4nagios Performance Data from applied Service

Yuval Freund yuv.freu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 17:17:59 CEST 2014

Hello,

I set up the latest version (2.0.1) of Icinga2 on an Ubuntu 14.04 Machine
with ClassicUI and pnp4nagios using the official repository. Everything
seems to be working, including my integration with the ClassicUI, accept
for one issue - pnp only recieves performance data from services which are
directly configured under the host, but not for services which were applied
from services.conf .

Example - With the supplied test configs, I can see graphs for services
such as users, procs, and swap, but not for ping4 nor ping6, even though I
can see the performance data under "Service State Information".
There are also no rrd files created for these services
under /var/lib/pnp4nagios/perfdata/localhost

Is it a current limitation/bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Please let me know if you require any additional details from my end. I
followed this guide in order to get pnp up and running:
https://wiki.icinga.org/display/howtos/Setting+up+PNP+with+Icinga2+on+Debian

Thanks in advance.