[icinga-users] After update to 2.0.2 Icinga don't read my old certificate

Alfonso Pace alfonsopace at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:25:48 CEST 2014

Hi,
I updated my icinga to 2.0.2 version but I have this error in startup:
critical/SSL: Error on bio X509 AUX reading pem file
'/root/icinga-ca/icinga2c.crt': 537346050,
"error:0200100D:lib(2):func(1):reason(13)"
[2014-08-07 15:18:26 +0200] critical/ApiListener: Cannot get certificate
from cert path: '/root/icinga-ca/icinga2c.crt'.

Why, if my old installation (v2.0.1) worked fine before the update, now I
have this error?
I have my cert in /root/icinga-ca folder and all file have 644 permission
and own icinga:icinga

My api file is this one:
object ApiListener "api" {
  cert_path = "/root/icinga-ca/" + NodeName + ".crt"
  key_path = "/root/icinga-ca/" + NodeName + ".key"
  ca_path = "/root/icinga-ca/ca.crt"

}

It's a bug or when I update to new version, I have to create new
certificates?
Or it's another problem?
Thanks in advance.

ATTENTION: Privacy Policy – D.L.gs 196/2003
The information contained in this email message are of a private and
confidential nature and are exclusively addressed to the person indicated
above. In case you have received this email in error, we comunicate to you
that by Law, it is forbidden for another person to use, make known,
distribute or copy  the contents. You are asked to report it immediately,
replying to the sender and destroying the contents (including any attached
files) without making a copy or reading the contents. The message and the
attachments are protected and scanned with an antivirus protection