[icinga-users] Replacement for command expander with icinga2 core and ClassicUI?

Daniel Parthey kabelpada at kabelmail.de
Sat Aug 9 00:44:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

since the command expander of ClassicUI does not work
with icinga2 core anymore, I'm looking for some replacement
in order to get an idea which commandline the icinga2 core
will execute for a service.

To make commands and arguments visible, I had the idea to extract
the variables "command" and "arguments" from the command object,
convert them to strings with the string() function, concatenate
them together, and write them to a customvariable vars.expanded_command,
but I'm getting nothing but syntax errors and backtraces.

Can my idea be implemented with icinga2 configuration syntax?

Kind regards
Daniel