[icinga-users] icinga 1.xx distributed monitoring‏

Hans Scheffers hans.scheffers at outlook.com
Tue Aug 12 09:25:32 CEST 2014

Hi Michael,
No specific reason why we run OpenSuse on prod server, it has been that way a long time here :)By  the two partitions i meant we have two IBM P7's that both have a linux partition aside from the aix partitions running on it.. Has someone already tried to run icinga on aix? ;)
I will start converting icinga 1.10 -> icinga 2... but will take some time... ;)

Hans Scheffers

AIX / Linux Systeembeheer