[icinga-users] Problem with check that works on command line

Thomas Herrmann THerrmann at ADwin.de
Thu Aug 14 11:10:43 CEST 2014

On 08/14/2014 10:31 AM, Michael Friedrich wrote:
>> I have hundreds of checks that work flawlessly. But one check always
>> fails, but when I cut the check from the debug.log and run it on the
>> console, it works fine. The command in question is this:
>
> Please upgrade to Icinga 2 2.0.2.
> https://www.icinga.org/2014/08/07/icinga-2-2-0-2-released/
>
> This has been reported and verified fixed in
> https://dev.icinga.org/issues/6450

Thanks for the quick answer, I posted this mail to the list before I was
subscribed and before 2.0.2 made it to the debian packages. Now that I
re-sent the request, the new packages were available, and they indeed
fix the probem.

I searched the bugs for all kinds of stack related issues, because I was
sure it had nothing to do with general IPMI stuff.

Thanks for fixing this!

Regards,
Thomas Herrmann