[icinga-users] Exceptions after installing Icinga2 and Icinga-Web

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:54:03 CEST 2014

Am 23.08.2014 23:10, schrieb Daniel Bareiro:
>> Don't edit internal configuration, but stick with /etc/icinga-web as
>> mentioned in the README.Debian and additional documentation.
>
> I was reading the /usr/share/doc/icinga-web/README.Debian file. There
> they say:
>
>    * If you want to to use different database connection settings
>      modify the file
>        /etc/icinga-web/conf.d/databases.xml
>      and comment the includes of the auto generated xml files
>
> I thought it was the /usr/share/icinga-web/app/config/databases.xml file.

Open a ticket at the Debian bug tracker please asking for a better
explaination of the unclear readme.

michael.friedrich at gmail.com  || icinga open source monitoring
https://twitter.com/dnsmichi || lead core developer
dnsmichi at jabber.ccc.de       || https://www.icinga.org/team
irc.freenode.net/icinga      || dnsmichi