[icinga-users] Icinga2 distributed setup + local config?

Paul Puschmann ppuschmann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:54:45 CET 2015

Hi,

I currently have a quite well working distributed setup of Icinga2.

Configuration gets distributed from our configuration-master to the
satellites and leaves and everything is working as intended.

I just have (perhaps very odd) problems:
- Additional configuration shall be generated on the leaf-server
(below a satellite).
- This configuration should consist of
  - additional host information (vars)
  - perhaps service variables

Is there a way to achieve this or is this a plain "no-way" since
checks and configuration is sent from the master only?

Paul