[icinga-users] how do i connect a client?

Bertalan Voros bertalan.voros at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:19:33 CET 2015

First I recommend reading the Monitoring Basics part of the documentation.
http://docs.icinga.org/icinga2/latest/doc/module/icinga2/toc#!/icinga2/latest/doc/module/icinga2/chapter/monitoring-basics#monitoring-basics

Then further down about monitoring remote systems.
http://docs.icinga.org/icinga2/latest/doc/module/icinga2/toc#!/icinga2/latest/doc/module/icinga2/chapter/monitoring-remote-systems#monitoring-remote-systems

There are examples and a detailed enough explanation of the various
concepts, it should be enough to get you up and running.