[icinga-users] Icinga2.4 and new API

Michael Friedrich Michael.Friedrich at netways.de
Fri Nov 6 14:12:42 CET 2015

> On 06 Nov 2015, at 13:52, Christian Moreno Moreno <christian.moreno at idealo.de> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> In some days should come the new Icinga version with the new API and I would like know if are some videos, demos, etc available.

There’s a screencast on the blog on event streams available.

> I found the APi Doku:
> http://docs.icinga.org/icinga2/snapshot/doc/module/icinga2/chapter/icinga2-api#icinga2-api

That’s the snapshot docs which are not yet final. We are still changing stuff in there.

> Some person know some Docu, demos, etc?

I’ve used the API at Icinga Camp Portland inside the dashing-icinga2 & aws-icinga2 available on Github. Further examples are found inside the documentation chapter “api clients” which I’ve added yesterday.

> Are some videos of the Icinga Camp Portland available?

No, unfortunately the recoding did not work. Your next chance is to join us at OMSC in Nuremberg in 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
Michael