[icinga-users] icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 30

Gunnar Beutner Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de
Mon Nov 16 07:43:11 CET 2015


Well, I’ve looked into this problem some more and the only way I can see where this would happen is if you manually delete files in the _api directory, the _api/active.conf and _api/include.conf files.

I guess I’ll have to add some error handling for that scenario.




On 16/11/15 06:58, "icinga-users on behalf of Madhusmita Gochhait" <icinga-users-bounces at lists.icinga.org on behalf of mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:

>Thanks so much !! deleteing the directory fixed the problem .
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Message: 1
>Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 05:25:13 +0000
>From: Gunnar Beutner <Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de>
>To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>Subject: Re: [icinga-users] icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 28
>Message-ID: <E39FC4EF-F6D1-407A-9415-7D29E1D7E9BA at netways.de>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
>Try deleting the _api directory and check whether that fixes your problem. I'll try and see whether I can reproduce this problem here.
>
>> On 16.11.2015, at 05:58, Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Sorry , the output is :
>>
>> ls -lR /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages
>> /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages:
>> total 4
>> drwx------ 3 icinga icinga 4096 Nov 15 10:24 _api
>>
>> /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api:
>> total 4
>> drwx------ 4 icinga icinga 4096 Nov 15 10:29 conf.d
>>
>> /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d:
>> total 8
>> drwx------ 2 icinga icinga 4096 Nov 15 14:09 downtimes
>> drwx------ 2 icinga icinga 4096 Nov 15 14:03 hosts
>>
>> /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/downtimes:
>> total 16
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 504 Nov 15 10:24 icinga-cluster-2.englab.juniper.net!load!icinga-cluster-2-1447611851-0.conf
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 504 Nov 15 10:29 icinga-cluster-2.englab.juniper.net!load!icinga-cluster-2-1447612154-0.conf
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 504 Nov 15 10:29 icinga-cluster-2.englab.juniper.net!load!icinga-cluster-2-1447612195-0.conf
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 504 Nov 15 14:09 icinga-cluster-2.englab.juniper.net!load!icinga-cluster-2-1447625369-0.conf
>>
>> /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/hosts:
>> total 8
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 110 Nov 15 10:29 10.102.58.77.conf
>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 110 Nov 15 14:03 10.102.58.78.conf
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Message: 1
>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 22:13:30 +0000
>>> From: Gunnar Beutner <Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de>
>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>    added hosts and hostgroups
>>> Message-ID: <1234ADC2-2D72-4B8E-8744-E981BFA72932 at netways.de>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> On 15/11/15 23:10, "icinga-users on behalf of Madhusmita Gochhait" <icinga-users-bounces at lists.icinga.org on behalf of mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Here is the output of the config file :
>>>>
>>>> 3) root at icinga-cluster-2:~# ls -ltr /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/hosts/10.102.58.77.conf
>>>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 110 Nov 15 14:03 /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/hosts/10.102.58.77.conf
>>>
>>> Sorry, that?s not what I asked for.
>>>
>>>>
>>>> 4 ) root at icinga-cluster-2:~# cat /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/hosts/10.102.58.77.conf
>>>> object Host "10.102.58.77" {
>>>> import "generic-host"
>>>>
>>>> address = "10.102.58.77"
>>>> version = 1447625037.471167
>>>> }
>>>>
>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Message: 1
>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:04:51 +0000
>>>> From: Gunnar Beutner <Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de>
>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>>       added hosts and hostgroups
>>>> Message-ID: <3C55C63C-E863-4C92-8796-7E86E8D777DE at netways.de>
>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>>
>>>> Can you attach the output of ?ls -lR /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages? and the contents of that config file?
>>>>
>>>> FWIW the path is somewhat odd, it _should_ be /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/<unique-id>/conf.d/hosts/.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 15/11/15 19:44, "icinga-users on behalf of Madhusmita Gochhait" <icinga-users-bounces at lists.icinga.org on behalf of mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> The host config file was created .
>>>>>
>>>>> ls -ltr /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/hosts/
>>>>> total 4
>>>>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 110 Nov 15 10:29 10.102.58.77.conf
>>>>>
>>>>> But not able to query , after restart of icinga process.
>>>>>
>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'
>>>>> Error: Object does not exist.
>>>>>
>>>>> Please note that i am using the latest snapshot build of icinag2 .
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Message: 1
>>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:55:40 +0000
>>>>> From: Gunnar Beutner <Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de>
>>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>>>       added hosts and hostgroups
>>>>> Message-ID: <988042E7-141F-4BF4-BD5A-5A9F46BA56C5 at netways.de>
>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 13/11/15 23:02, "icinga-users on behalf of Madhusmita Gochhait" <icinga-users-bounces at lists.icinga.org on behalf of mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> After restart of icinga process , Icinga unable to query the hosts/groups objects through api . Icinga http returns object does not exist
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here are the steps to simulate the issue (Single Node)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Step 1:   curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  -H "Accept: application/json" -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "10.102.58.77?}}
>>>>>>               {"results":[{"code":200.0,"status":"Object was created"}]}
>>>>>> Step 2 :  query to icinga - curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  will result with detailed host output
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Step 3: Restart Icinga
>>>>>>              service icinga2 reload
>>>>>
>>>>> Works for me. Can you check whether the host?s config file was created?:
>>>>>
>>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$ ls -l ../i2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/acheron-1445924979-1/conf.d/hosts/
>>>>> total 8
>>>>> -rw-r--r--  1 gunnar  staff  110 Nov 15 09:53 10.102.58.77.conf
>>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$ cat ../i2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/acheron-1445924979-1/conf.d/hosts/10.102.58.77.conf
>>>>> object Host "10.102.58.77" {
>>>>> import "generic-host"
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> address = "10.102.58.77"
>>>>> version = 1447577614.982893
>>>>> }
>>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Step 4: Host Query as detailed in Step 2
>>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'
>>>>>> Error: Object does not exist
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Similar behavior with host groups also .
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> From: Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net>
>>>>>> Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 3:21 PM
>>>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>>>> Subject: Question about icinga2 api dynamically added hosts and hostgroups
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am using the snapshot version of icinga2 for the api feature . Dynamically add hosts and host groups.
>>>>>> Here is what i am doing :
>>>>>> To add hostgroup : curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hostgroups/testgrp' -X PUT -d '{ "attrs": { "name" : "testgrp" ,"display_name" : "testgrp"
>>>>>> , "state_loaded" :true }}'
>>>>>> To add host :
>>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/ <https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/8.8.8.8>testhost' -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "8.8.8.8" , "groups" : [
>>>>>> "testgrp" ]} }'
>>>>>> It gets successfully added  and I am also able to  query them through the api .
>>>>>> But in UI , I am seeing only the host and no hostgroup .
>>>>>> The host group gets displayed once I restart/reload icinga .
>>>>>> Since , we have a large setup (>1000 hosts ) , we don?t want to reload /restart everytime we add hostgroups .
>>>>>> Is there any way it can be done in same way as the host , so that both host and host groups shows in UI without restart everytime ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/icinga>
>>>>>
>>>>> --?
>>>>> Gunnar Beutner
>>>>> Senior Developer
>>>>>
>>>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>>>> http://www.netways.de | Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de
>>>>>
>>>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> End of icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 24
>>>>> ********************************************
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>
>>>> --?
>>>> Gunnar Beutner
>>>> Senior Developer
>>>>
>>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>>> http://www.netways.de | Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de
>>>>
>>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Message: 2
>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:06:43 +0000
>>>> From: Michael Friedrich <Michael.Friedrich at netways.de>
>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>>       added hosts and hostgroups
>>>> Message-ID: <8D2CC12D-491A-4CA3-A452-56A2DFE5BAD1 at netways.de>
>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 15 Nov 2015, at 19:44, Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> The host config file was created .
>>>>>
>>>>> ls -ltr /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/hosts/
>>>>> total 4
>>>>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 110 Nov 15 10:29 10.102.58.77.conf
>>>>
>>>> That path is not coming from the package repositories, what kind of build is that?
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> But not able to query , after restart of icinga process.
>>>>>
>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'
>>>>> Error: Object does not exist.
>>>>>
>>>>> Please note that i am using the latest snapshot build of icing .
>>>>
>>>> Please post the output of
>>>>
>>>> icinga2 --version
>>>>
>>>> Kind regards,
>>>> Michael
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Message: 1
>>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:55:40 +0000
>>>>> From: Gunnar Beutner <Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de>
>>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>>>       added hosts and hostgroups
>>>>> Message-ID: <988042E7-141F-4BF4-BD5A-5A9F46BA56C5 at netways.de>
>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 13/11/15 23:02, "icinga-users on behalf of Madhusmita Gochhait" <icinga-users-bounces at lists.icinga.org on behalf of mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> After restart of icinga process , Icinga unable to query the hosts/groups objects through api . Icinga http returns object does not exist
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here are the steps to simulate the issue (Single Node)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Step 1:   curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  -H "Accept: application/json" -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "10.102.58.77?}}
>>>>>>              {"results":[{"code":200.0,"status":"Object was created"}]}
>>>>>> Step 2 :  query to icinga - curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  will result with detailed host output
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Step 3: Restart Icinga
>>>>>>             service icinga2 reload
>>>>>
>>>>> Works for me. Can you check whether the host?s config file was created?:
>>>>>
>>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$ ls -l ../i2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/acheron-1445924979-1/conf.d/hosts/
>>>>> total 8
>>>>> -rw-r--r--  1 gunnar  staff  110 Nov 15 09:53 10.102.58.77.conf
>>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$ cat ../i2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/acheron-1445924979-1/conf.d/hosts/10.102.58.77.conf
>>>>> object Host "10.102.58.77" {
>>>>> import "generic-host"
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> address = "10.102.58.77"
>>>>> version = 1447577614.982893
>>>>> }
>>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Step 4: Host Query as detailed in Step 2
>>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'
>>>>>> Error: Object does not exist
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Similar behavior with host groups also .
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> From: Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net>
>>>>>> Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 3:21 PM
>>>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>>>> Subject: Question about icinga2 api dynamically added hosts and hostgroups
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am using the snapshot version of icinga2 for the api feature . Dynamically add hosts and host groups.
>>>>>> Here is what i am doing :
>>>>>> To add hostgroup : curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hostgroups/testgrp' -X PUT -d '{ "attrs": { "name" : "testgrp" ,"display_name" : "testgrp"
>>>>>> , "state_loaded" :true }}'
>>>>>> To add host :
>>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/ <https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/8.8.8.8>testhost' -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "8.8.8.8" , "groups" : [
>>>>>> "testgrp" ]} }'
>>>>>> It gets successfully added  and I am also able to  query them through the api .
>>>>>> But in UI , I am seeing only the host and no hostgroup .
>>>>>> The host group gets displayed once I restart/reload icinga .
>>>>>> Since , we have a large setup (>1000 hosts ) , we don?t want to reload /restart everytime we add hostgroups .
>>>>>> Is there any way it can be done in same way as the host , so that both host and host groups shows in UI without restart everytime ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/icinga>
>>>>>
>>>>> --?
>>>>> Gunnar Beutner
>>>>> Senior Developer
>>>>>
>>>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>>>> http://www.netways.de | Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de
>>>>>
>>>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> End of icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 24
>>>>> ********************************************
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --?
>>>> Michael Friedrich, DI (FH)
>>>> Senior Developer
>>>>
>>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>>> http://www.netways.de | Michael.Friedrich at netways.de
>>>>
>>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Message: 3
>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 22:02:03 +0000
>>>> From: Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net>
>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 25
>>>> Message-ID:
>>>>       <BN3PR0501MB1283807A1A4E4DF5C8F6338EAE1F0 at BN3PR0501MB1283.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
>>>>
>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>>>
>>>> I am using latest snapshot build ( compiled from the master branch in github) .
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> root at icinga-cluster-2:~# icinga2 --version
>>>> icinga2 - The Icinga 2 network monitoring daemon (version: r2.4.0-1)
>>>>
>>>> Copyright (c) 2012-2015 Icinga Development Team (https://www.icinga.org)
>>>> License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl2.html>
>>>> This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
>>>> There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
>>>>
>>>> Application information:
>>>> Installation root: /usr/local
>>>> Sysconf directory: /usr/local/etc
>>>> Run directory: /usr/local/var/run
>>>> Local state directory: /usr/local/var
>>>> Package data directory: /usr/local/share/icinga2
>>>> State path: /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/icinga2.state
>>>> Modified attributes path: /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/modified-attributes.conf
>>>> Objects path: /usr/local/var/cache/icinga2/icinga2.debug
>>>> Vars path: /usr/local/var/cache/icinga2/icinga2.vars
>>>> PID path: /usr/local/var/run/icinga2/icinga2.pid
>>>>
>>>> System information:
>>>> Operating system: Linux
>>>> Operating system version: 3.13.0-32-generic
>>>> Architecture: x86_64
>>>> Distribution: Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Message: 1
>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:39:36 +0000
>>>> From: Michael Friedrich <Michael.Friedrich at netways.de>
>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>>       added hosts and hostgroups
>>>> Message-ID: <242C9A5C-194F-4616-A0A9-614D2011B017 at netways.de>
>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 13 Nov 2015, at 23:02, Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> After restart of icinga process , Icinga unable to query the hosts/groups objects through api . Icinga http returns object does not exist
>>>>>
>>>>> Here are the steps to simulate the issue (Single Node)
>>>>>
>>>>> Step 1:   curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  -H "Accept: application/json" -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "10.102.58.77?}}
>>>>>                {"results":[{"code":200.0,"status":"Object was created"}]}
>>>>> Step 2 :  query to icinga - curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  will result with detailed host output
>>>>>
>>>>> Step 3: Restart Icinga
>>>>>               service icinga2 reload
>>>>>
>>>>> Step 4: Host Query as detailed in Step 2
>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'
>>>>> Error: Object does not exist
>>>>
>>>> I?m also unable to reproduce this here.
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ icinga2 --version
>>>> icinga2 - The Icinga 2 network monitoring daemon (version: v2.3.11-854-ge9db4bc; debug)
>>>>
>>>> Copyright (c) 2012-2015 Icinga Development Team (https://www.icinga.org)
>>>> License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl2.html>
>>>> This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
>>>> There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
>>>>
>>>> Application information:
>>>> Installation root: /usr/local/icinga2
>>>> Sysconf directory: /usr/local/icinga2/etc
>>>> Run directory: /usr/local/icinga2/var/run
>>>> Local state directory: /usr/local/icinga2/var
>>>> Package data directory: /usr/local/icinga2/share/icinga2
>>>> State path: /usr/local/icinga2/var/lib/icinga2/icinga2.state
>>>> Modified attributes path: /usr/local/icinga2/var/lib/icinga2/modified-attributes.conf
>>>> Objects path: /usr/local/icinga2/var/cache/icinga2/icinga2.debug
>>>> Vars path: /usr/local/icinga2/var/cache/icinga2/icinga2.vars
>>>> PID path: /usr/local/icinga2/var/run/icinga2/icinga2.pid
>>>>
>>>> System information:
>>>> Operating system: Darwin
>>>> Operating system version: 15.0.0
>>>> Architecture: x86_64
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ curl -k -s -u root:icinga -H 'Accept: application/json' -X PUT -d '{ "attrs": { "check_command": "hostalive", "address": "192.168.2.123" } }' 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/michiathome1'
>>>> {"results":[{"code":200.0,"status":"Object was created"}]}
>>>>
>>>> [2015-11-15 12:32:31 +0100] information/ApiListener: New client connection (no client certificate)
>>>> [2015-11-15 12:32:31 +0100] information/HttpServerConnection: Request: PUT /v1/objects/hosts/michiathome1 (root)
>>>> [2015-11-15 12:32:31 +0100] information/ConfigCompiler: Compiling config file: /usr/local/icinga2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/mbmif.int.netways.de-1442309540-1/conf.d/hosts/michiathome1.conf
>>>> [2015-11-15 12:32:31 +0100] information/ConfigItem: Committing config items
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ curl -k -s -u root:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/michiathome1'
>>>> {"results":[{"attrs":{"__name":"michiathome1","acknowledgement":0.0,"acknowledgement_expiry":0.0,"action_url":"","active":true,"address":"192.168.2.123","address6":"","check_attempt":1.0,"check_command":"hostalive","check_interval":300.0,"display_name":"michiathome1","enable_active_checks":true,"enable_event_handler":true,"enable_flapping":false,"enable_notifications":true,"enable_passive_checks":true,"enable_perfdata":true,"flapping":false,"flapping_last_change":0.0,"flapping_negative":0.0,"flapping_positive":0.0,"flapping_threshold":30.0,"force_next_check":false,"force_next_notification":false,"groups":[],"ha_mode":0.0,"icon_image":"","icon_image_alt":"","last_check":-1.0,"last_check_result":null,"last_hard_state":1.0,"last_hard_state_change":1447587016.4019169807,"last_in_downtime":false,"last_reachable":true,"last_state":1.0,"last_state_change":1447587016.4019169807,"last_state_down":0.0,"last_state_type":0.0,"last_state_unreachable":0.0,"last_state_up":0.0,"max_check_attempt
> s"
>> :
>>> 3
>>>> .0,"name":"michiathome1","next_check":1447587300.0599999428,"notes":"","notes_url":"","original_attributes":null,"package":"_api","paused":false,"retry_interval":60.0,"state":1.0,"state_type":0.0,"templates":["michiathome1"],"type":"Host","vars":null,"version":1447587151.0631680489,"volatile":false,"zone":""},"joins":{},"meta":{},"name":"michiathome1","type":"Host"}]}
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ sudo cat /usr/local/icinga2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/mbmif.int.netways.de-1442309540-1/conf.d/hosts/michiathome1.conf
>>>> object Host "michiathome1" {
>>>> address = "192.168.2.123"
>>>> check_command = "hostalive"
>>>> version = 1447587151.063168
>>>> }
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ sudo kill -HUP $(pidof icinga2)
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ sudo cat /usr/local/icinga2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/mbmif.int.netways.de-1442309540-1/conf.d/hosts/michiathome1.conf
>>>> object Host "michiathome1" {
>>>> address = "192.168.2.123"
>>>> check_command = "hostalive"
>>>> version = 1447587151.063168
>>>> }
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ curl -k -s -u root:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/michiathome1'
>>>> {"results":[{"attrs":{"__name":"michiathome1","acknowledgement":0.0,"acknowledgement_expiry":0.0,"action_url":"","active":true,"address":"192.168.2.123","address6":"","check_attempt":1.0,"check_command":"hostalive","check_interval":300.0,"display_name":"michiathome1","enable_active_checks":true,"enable_event_handler":true,"enable_flapping":false,"enable_notifications":true,"enable_passive_checks":true,"enable_perfdata":true,"flapping":false,"flapping_last_change":1447587315.097356081,"flapping_negative":0.0,"flapping_positive":1447587315.0,"flapping_threshold":30.0,"force_next_check":false,"force_next_notification":false,"groups":[],"ha_mode":0.0,"icon_image":"","icon_image_alt":"","last_check":1447587315.096987009,"last_check_result":{"active":true,"check_source":"mbmif.int.netways.de","command":["/usr/local/sbin/check_ping","-H","192.168.2.123","-c","5000,100%","-w","3000,80%"],"execution_end":1447587315.0968000889,"execution_start":1447587300.0619831085,"exit_status":2.0,"outp
> ut
>> "
>>> :
>>>> "PING CRITICAL - Packet loss = 100%","performance_data":["rta=5000.000000ms;3000.000000;5000.000000;0.000000","pl=100%;80;100;0"],"schedule_end":1447587315.096987009,"schedule_start":1447587600.0599999428,"state":2.0,"type":"CheckResult","vars_after":{"attempt":1.0,"reachable":true,"state":2.0,"state_type":1.0},"vars_before":null},"last_hard_state":1.0,"last_hard_state_change":1447587315.096987009,"last_in_downtime":false,"last_reachable":true,"last_state":1.0,"last_state_change":1447587315.096987009,"last_state_down":0.0,"last_state_type":0.0,"last_state_unreachable":0.0,"last_state_up":0.0,"max_check_attempts":3.0,"name":"michiathome1","next_check":1447587599.129999876,"notes":"","notes_url":"","original_attributes":null,"package":"_api","paused":false,"retry_interval":60.0,"state":1.0,"state_type":1.0,"templates":["michiathome1"],"type":"Host","vars":null,"version":1447587151.0631680489,"volatile":false,"zone":""},"joins":{},"meta":{},"name":"michiathome1","type":"Host"}]}
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> michi at mbmif ~ $ sudo mysql icinga -p -e 'select * from icinga_hoststatus hs join icinga_objects ohs on hs.host_object_id=ohs.object_id where ohs.name1="michiathome1" and ohs.is_active=1\G'
>>>> Enter password:
>>>> *************************** 1. row ***************************
>>>>               hoststatus_id: 643
>>>>                 instance_id: 1
>>>>              host_object_id: 8940
>>>>          status_update_time: 2015-11-15 12:35:58
>>>>                      output: PING CRITICAL - Packet loss = 100%
>>>>                 long_output:
>>>>                    perfdata: rta=5000.000000ms;3000.000000;5000.000000;0.000000 pl=100%;80;100;0
>>>>                check_source: mbmif.int.netways.de
>>>>               current_state: 1
>>>>            has_been_checked: 1
>>>>         should_be_scheduled: 1
>>>>       current_check_attempt: 1
>>>>          max_check_attempts: 3
>>>>                  last_check: 2015-11-15 12:35:15
>>>>                  next_check: 2015-11-15 12:39:59
>>>>                  check_type: 0
>>>>           last_state_change: 2015-11-15 12:35:15
>>>>      last_hard_state_change: 2015-11-15 12:35:15
>>>>             last_hard_state: 1
>>>>                last_time_up: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
>>>>              last_time_down: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
>>>>       last_time_unreachable: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
>>>>                  state_type: 1
>>>>           last_notification: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
>>>>           next_notification: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
>>>>       no_more_notifications: 0
>>>>       notifications_enabled: 1
>>>> problem_has_been_acknowledged: 0
>>>>        acknowledgement_type: 0
>>>> current_notification_number: 0
>>>>      passive_checks_enabled: 1
>>>>       active_checks_enabled: 1
>>>>       event_handler_enabled: 1
>>>>      flap_detection_enabled: 0
>>>>                 is_flapping: 0
>>>>        percent_state_change: 0
>>>>                     latency: 0
>>>>              execution_time: 15.034816980361938
>>>>    scheduled_downtime_depth: 0
>>>>  failure_prediction_enabled: 0
>>>>    process_performance_data: 1
>>>>            obsess_over_host: 0
>>>>    modified_host_attributes: 0
>>>>               event_handler:
>>>>               check_command: hostalive
>>>>       normal_check_interval: 5
>>>>        retry_check_interval: 1
>>>>  check_timeperiod_object_id: 0
>>>>                is_reachable: 1
>>>>          endpoint_object_id: 1
>>>>         original_attributes: null
>>>>                   object_id: 8940
>>>>                 instance_id: 1
>>>>               objecttype_id: 1
>>>>                       name1: michiathome1
>>>>                       name2: NULL
>>>>                   is_active: 1
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Similar behavior with host groups also .
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> From: Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net>
>>>>> Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 3:21 PM
>>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>>> Subject: Question about icinga2 api dynamically added hosts and hostgroups
>>>>>
>>>>> I am using the snapshot version of icinga2 for the api feature . Dynamically add hosts and host groups.
>>>>> Here is what i am doing :
>>>>> To add hostgroup : curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hostgroups/testgrp' -X PUT -d '{ "attrs": { "name" : "testgrp" ,"display_name" : "testgrp" , "state_loaded" :true }}'
>>>>> To add host :
>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/testhost' -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "8.8.8.8" , "groups" : [ "testgrp" ]} }'
>>>>> It gets successfully added  and I am also able to  query them through the api .
>>>>> But in UI , I am seeing only the host and no hostgroup .
>>>>> The host group gets displayed once I restart/reload icinga .
>>>>> Since , we have a large setup (>1000 hosts ) , we don?t want to reload /restart everytime we add hostgroups .
>>>>> Is there any way it can be done in same way as the host , so that both host and host groups shows in UI without restart everytime ?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --?
>>>> Michael Friedrich, DI (FH)
>>>> Senior Developer
>>>>
>>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>>> http://www.netways.de | Michael.Friedrich at netways.de
>>>>
>>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Message: 2
>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:48:58 +0000
>>>> From: Michael Friedrich <Michael.Friedrich at netways.de>
>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Overriding Ping4 thresholds
>>>> Message-ID: <9F8B16E5-EEBB-483A-88A7-CBCC48006A00 at netways.de>
>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 12 Nov 2015, at 21:14, Lance Reed <reed.r.lance at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> I suspect my question has been answered multiple times in the past,
>>>>> but I am not easily finding answers so here goes.
>>>>>
>>>>> I have multiple remote locations that use VPNs, so ping latency can
>>>>> often go failure high and I get alerts on hosts and ping4 checks (the
>>>>> default checks).
>>>>>
>>>>> We use multiple custom vars for things like location, and environment etc.
>>>>> Because of this it was easy to setup in each hosts file created via
>>>>> puppet to override hostalive.
>>>>>
>>>>> e.g.
>>>>>
>>>>> object Host "somehost.abcd.com" {
>>>>>     import "generic-host"
>>>>> ...
>>>>> vars.ping_wrta = "500"
>>>>> vars.environment = "abcd"
>>>>> vars.customer_monitored = "true"
>>>>> vars.customer = "abcd"
>>>>> vars.ping_cpl = "30"
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> That works well.  However the default service checks are using default
>>>>> attributes for ping4 which are not modified.
>>>>>
>>>>> I am wondering what people use to override default values for existing
>>>>> service checks that get applied.
>>>>> Or do I have to modify what type of check gets used in my host object
>>>>> and make sure the correct one is used much like hostalive.  I'd prefer
>>>>> not to have any more Custom Vars added to each host object if
>>>>> possible.
>>>>
>>>> I?d personally set these thresholds inside the service apply rules, and use the assign where/ignore where expressions to selectively apply certain services with different thresholds. Similar to what Thomas already posted.
>>>>
>>>> A different approach might also be to add conditionals inside your service apply rules, for example:
>>>>
>>>> apply Service ?ping4? {
>>>> check_command = ?ping4?
>>>>
>>>> if (host.vars.customer == ?abcd?) {
>>>>   vars.ping_cpl = 50
>>>> } else if (host.vars.customer == ?efgh?) {
>>>>   vars.ping_cl = 30
>>>> } else { //default
>>>>   vars.ping_cpl = 40
>>>> }
>>>>
>>>> assign where host.address
>>>> }
>>>>
>>>> Service apply rules may access all host configuration attributes, so you?re not bound to custom variables here. One could also match against the host name, or its display_name.
>>>>
>>>> Kind regards,
>>>> Michael
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --?
>>>> Michael Friedrich, DI (FH)
>>>> Senior Developer
>>>>
>>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>>> http://www.netways.de | Michael.Friedrich at netways.de
>>>>
>>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Message: 3
>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:44:55 +0000
>>>> From: Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net>
>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>>       added hosts and hostgroups
>>>> Message-ID:
>>>>       <BN3PR0501MB1283DCD485CBE5FA7815D74FAE1F0 at BN3PR0501MB1283.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
>>>>
>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>>>
>>>> The host config file was created .
>>>>
>>>> ls -ltr /usr/local/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/conf.d/hosts/
>>>> total 4
>>>> -rw-r--r-- 1 icinga icinga 110 Nov 15 10:29 10.102.58.77.conf
>>>>
>>>> But not able to query , after restart of icinga process.
>>>>
>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'
>>>> Error: Object does not exist.
>>>>
>>>> Please note that i am using the latest snapshot build of icinag2 .
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> mgochhait
>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Message: 1
>>>> Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:55:40 +0000
>>>> From: Gunnar Beutner <Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de>
>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>> Subject: Re: [icinga-users] Question about icinga2 api dynamically
>>>>       added hosts and hostgroups
>>>> Message-ID: <988042E7-141F-4BF4-BD5A-5A9F46BA56C5 at netways.de>
>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 13/11/15 23:02, "icinga-users on behalf of Madhusmita Gochhait" <icinga-users-bounces at lists.icinga.org on behalf of mgochhait at juniper.net> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> After restart of icinga process , Icinga unable to query the hosts/groups objects through api . Icinga http returns object does not exist
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Here are the steps to simulate the issue (Single Node)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Step 1:   curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  -H "Accept: application/json" -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "10.102.58.77?}}
>>>>>               {"results":[{"code":200.0,"status":"Object was created"}]}
>>>>> Step 2 :  query to icinga - curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'  will result with detailed host output
>>>>>
>>>>> Step 3: Restart Icinga
>>>>>              service icinga2 reload
>>>>
>>>> Works for me. Can you check whether the host?s config file was created?:
>>>>
>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$ ls -l ../i2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/acheron-1445924979-1/conf.d/hosts/
>>>> total 8
>>>> -rw-r--r--  1 gunnar  staff  110 Nov 15 09:53 10.102.58.77.conf
>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$ cat ../i2/var/lib/icinga2/api/packages/_api/acheron-1445924979-1/conf.d/hosts/10.102.58.77.conf
>>>> object Host "10.102.58.77" {
>>>> import "generic-host"
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> address = "10.102.58.77"
>>>> version = 1447577614.982893
>>>> }
>>>> acheron:icinga2 gunnar$
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Step 4: Host Query as detailed in Step 2
>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/10.102.58.77'
>>>>> Error: Object does not exist
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Similar behavior with host groups also .
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> From: Madhusmita Gochhait <mgochhait at juniper.net>
>>>>> Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 3:21 PM
>>>>> To: "icinga-users at lists.icinga.org" <icinga-users at lists.icinga.org>
>>>>> Subject: Question about icinga2 api dynamically added hosts and hostgroups
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I am using the snapshot version of icinga2 for the api feature . Dynamically add hosts and host groups.
>>>>> Here is what i am doing :
>>>>> To add hostgroup : curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hostgroups/testgrp' -X PUT -d '{ "attrs": { "name" : "testgrp" ,"display_name" : "testgrp"
>>>>> , "state_loaded" :true }}'
>>>>> To add host :
>>>>> curl -k -s -u icingaadmin:icinga 'https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/ <https://localhost:5665/v1/objects/hosts/8.8.8.8>testhost' -X PUT -d '{ "templates": [ "generic-host" ], "attrs": { "address": "8.8.8.8" , "groups" : [
>>>>> "testgrp" ]} }'
>>>>> It gets successfully added  and I am also able to  query them through the api .
>>>>> But in UI , I am seeing only the host and no hostgroup .
>>>>> The host group gets displayed once I restart/reload icinga .
>>>>> Since , we have a large setup (>1000 hosts ) , we don?t want to reload /restart everytime we add hostgroups .
>>>>> Is there any way it can be done in same way as the host , so that both host and host groups shows in UI without restart everytime ?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> mgochhait
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/icinga>
>>>>
>>>> --?
>>>> Gunnar Beutner
>>>> Senior Developer
>>>>
>>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>>> http://www.netways.de | Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de
>>>>
>>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> End of icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 24
>>>> ********************************************
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> End of icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 25
>>>> ********************************************
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> End of icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 26
>>>> ********************************************
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>
>>> --?
>>> Gunnar Beutner
>>> Senior Developer
>>>
>>> NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>>> Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>>> GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>>> http://www.netways.de | Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de
>>>
>>> ** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>>> ** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> Subject: Digest Footer
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> icinga-users mailing list
>>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> End of icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 28
>>> ********************************************
>> _______________________________________________
>> icinga-users mailing list
>> icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>> https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>>
>
>--?
>Gunnar Beutner
>Senior Developer
>
>NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
>Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
>GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
>http://www.netways.de | Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de
>
>** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
>** OSDC 2016 - April ? netways.de/osdc **
>
>------------------------------
>
>Subject: Digest Footer
>
>_______________________________________________
>icinga-users mailing list
>icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>End of icinga-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 30
>********************************************
>_______________________________________________
>icinga-users mailing list
>icinga-users at lists.icinga.org
>https://lists.icinga.org/mailman/listinfo/icinga-users
>

-- 
Gunnar Beutner
Senior Developer

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nuernberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein, Bernd Erk | AG Nuernberg HRB18461
http://www.netways.de | Gunnar.Beutner at netways.de

** OSMC 2015 - November - netways.de/osmc **
** OSDC 2016 - April – netways.de/osdc **


More information about the icinga-users mailing list