[icinga-users] Don't receive mail notifications for a specific service in some specific hosts

Markus Joosten markus.joosten at plumbe.de
Tue Nov 17 20:29:09 CET 2015

This can be achieved using the "ignore where"‎ clause in your notification apply rules for your services.
A smart approach to this (imo) would be setting a host var such as vars.disableloadalert‎ = true and using that var within your ignore statement, such as:

ignore where service.name == "load_alert" && host.vars.disableloadalert
(please check the docs for the correct syntax, as my example might not be correct)

Regards,
Markus

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.