[icinga-users] Multiple notes / action URLs?

Zachary McGibbon zachary.mcgibbon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:55:43 CET 2015

I've been wondering about how notes and action URLs are handled in
icingaweb2.

I use them quite extensively to point to wiki documentation, other
monitoring systems (like Cacti) and now I want to link into Grafana however
it seems that I can only add one notes / action url per host or service?

The documentation seems to be lacking good explanation on these
configuration items.  That said, maybe these need a bit more development to
be able to add multiple entries and also descriptions?

Could use the same way that Mediawiki does to add the description by using
a pipe between the URL and the description?

Could it be done in an array?

Something like this:

object Host "switch1" {
import "generic_host"