[icinga-users] icinga2 and pnp4nagios uses default template for all graphs

Markus Joosten markus.joosten at plumbe.de
Wed Nov 18 22:47:40 CET 2015

This is definitely more a pnp question than a icinga-related one.

I'm also using Ubuntu 14.04 + Icinga2 + pnp, and my installation correctly chooses the pnp template matching the check command.

If i remember correctly, the pnp templates have to be placed in the proper directory, which is mentioned in the manpages.

I'll have a look tomorrow.

Cheers,
Markus

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Nov 2015, at 16:15, Marcus Schopen <lists at localguru.de <mailto:lists at localguru.de> > wrote:

Am Mittwoch, den 18.11.2015, 15:57 +0100 schrieb Marcus Schopen:
> Hi,
>
> just set up icinga2 and pnp4nagios on a Ubuntu 14.04 LTS box using this
> howto:
>
> https://www.thomas-krenn.com/de/wiki/Icinga_2_Graphen_mit_PNP_unter_Ubuntu_14.04_Trusty
>
> pnp4nagios uses the default template for all graphs instead of the e.g.
> load template for current load. All templates directorys
> under /etc/pnp4nagios are empty. Where do I get those templates?

Found the templates in /usr/share/pnp4nagios/html/templates.dist. But
those are not used even though defined in /etc/pnp4nagios/config.php

grep template_dir /etc/pnp4nagios/config.php
$conf['template_dirs'][] = '/etc/pnp4nagios/templates';
$conf['template_dirs'][] = "$dirname";
$conf['template_dirs'][] = '/usr/share/pnp4nagios/html/templates.dist';
$conf['special_template_dir'] = '/etc/pnp4nagios/templates.special';

Any ideas?

Ciao!