[icinga-users] icinga2 and pnp4nagios uses default template for all graphs

Markus Joosten markus.joosten at plumbe.de
Thu Nov 19 11:01:52 CET 2015

For whatever reason, my pnp installation (0.6.16-2 installed from Ubuntu's default repo) uses /usr/share/pnp4nagios/html/templates directory for the templates.
config.php default setting says otherwise (/etc/pnp4nagios), i guess the folder /usr/share/pnp4nagios/html/templates is somewhat hardcoded into pnp.

My guess is that you also need to make sure that the template filename matches the check command being used.

Regards