[icinga-users] icinga2 and pnp4nagios uses default template for all graphs

Marcus Schopen lists at localguru.de
Thu Nov 19 13:20:00 CET 2015

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 19.11.2015, 11:01 +0100 schrieb Markus Joosten:
> For whatever reason, my pnp installation (0.6.16-2 installed from Ubuntu's default repo) uses /usr/share/pnp4nagios/html/templates directory for the templates.
> config.php default setting says otherwise (/etc/pnp4nagios), i guess the folder /usr/share/pnp4nagios/html/templates is somewhat hardcoded into pnp.
>
> My guess is that you also need to make sure that the template filename matches the check command being used.

I think this is the problem: https://dev.icinga.org/issues/6918

"PNP automatically determines the graph template from the check command
name (or the argument's name). This behavior changed in Icinga 2
compared to Icinga 1.x. Though there are certain possibilities to fix
this ..."

http://docs.icinga.org/icinga2/latest/doc/module/icinga2/chapter/addons-plugins#addons-graphing-pnp-custom-templates

I set symlinks eg. from check_load.php to load.php
in /usr/share/pnp4nagios/html/templates.dist and pnp is using the
correct template now.

Now I'm running in problems with nrpe checks. The correct template is
the first argument and not nrpe_check command which results in default
template again.  :/

Ciao!