[icinga-users] Group notification messages

Romaneev Vasily entervuz at yandex.ru
Fri Nov 20 10:06:57 CET 2015

Hello, i want to ask is there're any plans on grouping similar messages:

use cases:
* Any configuration manager add firewall rule, that blocks icinga checks - we won't receive num_hosts*num_services messages(4500 services on our installation). It can be simply grouped - Service XXX failed on 15 hosts, list of hosts.
* Any error on service config fails this check on all hosts. And again 250 messages on failing can be grouped.

Thank you!

------
Romaneev Vasily