[icinga-users] Icinga2 on Gentoo. Installation and Documentation.

Marko Weber | 8000 weber at zbfmail.de
Mon Nov 23 15:43:59 CET 2015

Hello List,
i am new here on the list.

I installed icinga2 via the portage on gentoo.
It seems installation runs fine.
Now i search for a documentation for Installation finishing.

i am bit lost on the icinga site. Not clear to me where to start.
I miss a docu with steps like "now you have to do an virtual host file,
that u can reach the webgui",
"folllowing configs need edit" or "you start the finishing of
installation via webgui and set needed infos there and there..."

can u help me, or guide me to the needed docs?

thank you

marko

--
zbfmail - Mittendrin statt nur Datei!