[icinga-users] Icinga services exec.

Michael Friedrich Michael.Friedrich at netways.de
Wed Nov 25 17:38:08 CET 2015

> On 25 Nov 2015, at 17:07, holo <holosian at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No sorry it is not.. i still have "Check source" as remote endpoint for all services and it doesn't metter if service have "command_endpoint" setted up or not. My zone  file right now is  looking like that:
>
> object Endpoint "manage.domain.local" {
> }
>
> object Endpoint "gwhost.domain.local" {
> }
>
> object Endpoint "freeipa01.domain.local" {
> }
>
> object Endpoint "freeipa02.domain.local" {
> }
>
> object Endpoint "domain.domain.local" {
> }
>
> object Zone "master" {
>         //this is the local node master named  = "master"
>         endpoints = [ "manage.domain.local", "gwhost.domain.local", "freeipa01.domain.local", "freeipa02.domain.local", "backup.domain.local” ]

that’s not really how zones are supposed to be working. You’ll need a zone and endpoint for each of your clients, having the parent zone as master. Then you may selectively configure the command_endpoint attribute on objects on your master which will then trigger a check execution event on the client.

Kind regards,
Michael