[icinga-users] web API filtering

Seth Galitzer sgsax at ksu.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:59:52 CEST 2016

It's the Icinga 2 REST API I'm looking at, reading chapter 11 of the
docs. Sorry for not being clearer on that point. Is there an outline
somewhere of each of the object properties so I can choose appropriate
fields to filter on? The filter builder shows me things like
"host_problem" and "host_acknowledged". I know the first is not an
object property I've seen before, and I assume the second is not. But if
I knew what to look for, I could add appropriate fields to the attrs and
joins lists for queries.

Thanks.
seth